Nothing is better than a good Rib in the grill, the taste, the smell, hmmmm made our mouth water, doesn’t it? That’s why we bring a Prime Rib with Garlic Butter Recipe to you guys, take a look:
You’re going to need:
- 1 cup butter (230 g), softened
- 7 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 5 lb boneless ribeye roast (2.2 kg), trimmed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups beef stock (475 mL)
- Preheat the oven to 500°F (260°C).
- Mix together the butter, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper in a bowl until evenly combined.
- Rub the herb butter all over the rib roast, then place on a roasting tray with a rack.
- Bake for 5 minutes per pound (10 minutes per kilo) of meat, so a 5-pound (2.2 kg) roast would bake for 25 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let the rib roast sit in the oven for 2 hours, making sure you do not open the oven door or else the residual heat will escape.
- Once the 2 hours are up, remove the roast from the pan and pour the pan drippings into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the flour, whisking until there are no lumps, then add the beef stock, stirring and bringing the sauce to a boil.
- Remove from heat and strain the sauce into a gravy dish.
- Carve the prime rib into ¾-inch (20 mm) slices.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, green beans, and a sauce of your preference!
For better results on barbecue and grilling, use BOBQ Lump Charcoal. It’s made out from 100% Natural Reforested Eucalyptus. Very popular in most of Latin American cultures and some other regions all over the world, hardwood lump charcoal is also used in most of Brazilian Rodizio Steakhouses. With a lot of attention to the production process BOB-Q Lump Charcoal is a Super Premium product that will provide you with a unique experience on your barbecue.
Now you know another recipe to cook on the special Christmas night! Stay tuned on our blog for more delicious recipes like this one.